Wednesday 8 February 2012

Intro - A bit about me!

Hello there!

I'm Jexxy, this is not my only blog. There are three main area's to my life. Firstly I am a wife and mother. Secondly I have M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia, these diseases don't rule my life but they are a big part of it as it does affect every little thing I do. Thirdly I am massively opinionated! So this is why I have two blogs. This one, focuses on me, my thoughts, my feeling's and my opinions on things. Not just what is going on directly in my personal life, but things relating to motherhood, to my diseases, the news and to every aspect of society. Just really things that interest me (or more often than not things that just plain annoy me!). The other blog focuses on my life with as a parent with M.E and the issues surrounding that! If you're interested this is it http://jexxy-niamhmeandme.blogspot.com/

I want to get another thing clear. I really don't want to offend anyone with what I say on here. So will state now that everything I write is quite simply my opinion, my view on things, from where I stand, according to my religion and to my morals and it is no more or less valid than anyone else's. So in advance I am sorry for any offence that may occur but please know that it was never my intention.

So, before I begin boring you all here's a bit more about me. When I'm well enough I'm a goth, it's a bit time and energy consuming and with my skin sensitivity I have been forced to live in mainly tracksuits since October! Bleugh! Occasionally I'm well enough to wear make up or normal clothes and it's then I feel my best. So basically I am now just a bit alternative more than a full blown goth, and I like it that way, it's much less effort! I like all kinds of music, I like lyric's and I think they are so important. Although my favourite genres would have to be metal and rock you'll find every type on my ipod! I'm a HUGE TV fan, but can't concentrate long enough for films so if I have it in my DVD collection it's either part of a TV series or a film I REALLY wanted to see. Although at the moment I appear to spend a large portion of my day watching C-beebies whilst playing with my daughter. I love computers and do a lot of social networking as often it is my only contact with the world. Follow me on twitter @Crapgoth. I like reading, any good author, but has to be either imaginative of well researched! I also (clearly) enjoy writing. It has always been a way to get my feelings out and make my thoughts known. I may not even be any good at it. But I don't care! I am well educated, GCSE's, A-levels, a diploma (Social Work) and a degree (Midwifery) but due to my health I can't (probably won't ever be able to) work as either. Sucks, but there is always hope. I try to have a positive attitude where I can, no matter what is going on. I am very empathic and I believe this is one of the reason I chose both Midwifery and Social Work as my careers. It is also the reason that I am so very opinionated!

Anyway think that's the basics about me. I'm not going to rant at you about anything today!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment